HONG KONG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Chinese truck and sports utility vehicle maker, Great Wall Automobile Holding Co. Ltd. , said on Thursday that its net profit for the first half fell 16.6 percent on rising costs and lower sales as China's auto market slowed in recent months. Great Wall, the 11th-largest vehicle maker in China, reported net profit of 239.08 million yuan (US$28.87 million) in the six months ended June against 286.74 million yuan the previous year. Turnover fell more than one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China vehicle maker Great Wall H1 net dips 16.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.