BEIJING, July 31 (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Transport projected on Tuesday the country will have more than 200 million vehicles on the road by 2020, roughly double the number in 2011, according to Xinhua News Agency. Rapid urbanization and ballooning vehicle numbers will require more intelligent traffic management systems to reduce congestion, Xinhua said. By the end of 2011, the number of vehicles in China exceeded 100 million, according to Ministry of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China vehicle numbers to double by 2020-Xinhua" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.