HONG KONG, May 28 (Reuters) - China Yongda Automobiles Services decided to pull an up to $434 million Hong Kong initial public offering because of deteriorating market conditions, IFR reported on Monday, citing two sources with direct knowledge of the plans. The Shanghai-based car dealership had already extended the bookbuilding for the deal by four days until May 28 to try and secure more orders, but with limited success, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. China Yongda launched the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Yongda pulls up to $434 mln HK IPO -IFR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642