NEW YORK, March 28 (Reuters) - Investors may want to have a look at China Yuchai as its earnings are expected to rise sharply, along with demand for its diesel engines, according to a report in Barron's financial newspaper. The Chinese government's massive stimulus program has sparked demand in many sectors that require diesel engines and units sold are expected to rise 25 percent this year, according to the report. That forecast may prove to be conservative if January's spike in sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Yuchai worth a look for investors-Barron's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642