HONG KONG, Nov 22 (Reuters)- China ZhengTong Auto Services Holdings Ltd has set its Hong Kong initial public offering price in a range of HK$6.80 to 8.60 per share, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Monday. The company is offering 500 million shares and has an over-allotment option to issue another 75 million shares, the document said. JP Morgan is the deal's sole global coordinator. (Reporting by Leonora Walet; Editing by Ken Wills)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China ZhengTong sets HK IPO price at HK$6.80-8.60" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.