SHANGHAI, March 21 (Reuters) - Top Chinese Web search firm Baidu.com Inc said on Friday it had appointed Jennifer Li as chief financial officer. Li previously worked for General Motors China , Baidu said in a statement. Shawn Wang, Baidu's previous chief financial officer, died in an accident late last year. (Reporting by Sophie Taylor; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Baidu appoints Jennifer Li as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.