SHANGHAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - China's Baosteel Group and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp have agreed to cooperate in automotive steel wheel production, Baosteel said on Friday. Baosteel has established a unit to produce high-intensity, light-weight steel wheels for automobiles, with support from Shanghai Automotive, the steelmaker said. It gave no figures for investment or a time table for completion of the project, although it aims for annual production capacity of 6 million wheels. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Baosteel, SAIC tie up in auto wheel output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642