SHANGHAI, May 24 (Reuters) - China's Baoshan Iron and Steel Co. Ltd. will keep third-quarter prices for its main steel products stable, the company said on Tuesday, despite a fall in the steel market since early April. But analysts said the country's top steel maker, also known as Baosteel, might be forced to cut its prices in the fourth quarter to reflect weaker international and domestic prices over the past two months. "Steel prices have reached a turning point since they peaked both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Baosteel says to keep price stable in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642