SHANGHAI, Feb 23 (Reuters) - China's top steel maker, Baosteel , said it has raised most steel prices by an average of 10 percent due to strong demand and higher global prices. The new prices of its high-end steel products -- used to make automobiles, home appliances and ships -- were effective immediately, Baoshan Iron and Steel Co. Ltd. told Reuters on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Baosteel says raises key steel prices 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642