By David Schraven BONN, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese carmaker Brilliance aims to sell well over 100,000 vehicles in Europe over the next five years, it said on Tuesday, setting ambitious targets for a brand seeking just 3,000 unit sales in Europe this year. Chief Executive Yu Min Chi made the forecast while presenting to reporters the BS6 model with which it will spearhead its advance into Europe this year. "We are full of hope and expectation," sales director Yang Bo said. In a first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Brilliance eyes major European sales push" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642