SHANGHAI, June 28 (Reuters) - Automaker Shenyang Brilliance Jinbei said poor results from a recent crash test in Germany will not affect sales arrangements in Europe, where it has secured the biggest sales deal yet for a Chinese automaker in a mature market. Brilliance Jinbei, a unit of Brilliance China Automotive Holdings , achieved a rating of only one star out of five in a recent crash test for its BS6 sedan by Germany's ADAC auto club, making headlines in German newspapers. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Brilliance says crash test won't hurt sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642