HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , China's largest minibus maker and the mainland joint venture partner of Germany's BMW AG , on Thursday slashed its unit sales targets for 2004 amid a sharp slowdown in the growth of the Chinese auto sector. The company said it expects to sell 71,000 minibuses this year, 14 percent below its earlier target of 83,000. It said it expects to sell "more than" 10,000 China-made BMWs, after earlier setting a target of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Brilliance slashes sales targets for 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.