* Billionaire backer in Shenzhen for BYD ceremonies * Buffett sitting on big returns from 2008 BYD investment * Buffett, Bill Gates promoting philantropy in China By Alison Leung SHENZHEN, China, Sept 27 (Reuters) - China's BYD rolled out the welcome mat for billionaire investor and backer Warren Buffett, flying him to its south China base on Monday for a series of events to showcase its clean car initiatives. Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has profited handsomely from a 10 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's BYD showcases clean car tech for Warren Buffett" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.