BEIJING, June 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Chinese partner, Changan Auto Co. Ltd., is looking to expand overseas with its own-brand vehicles, said the China Daily on Friday. Changan Auto , China's fourth-largest vehicle maker, said sales overseas -- including sales with foreign joint venture partners -- could be 15-20 percent of total sales by 2010, the paper quoted Chief Executive Officer Xu Liuping as saying. The company's overseas sales accounted for only 3 percent of total sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changan Auto eyes exports to expand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642