SHANGHAI, July 1 (Reuters) - Chinese auto producer Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd said on Monday it has cut the prices of compact cars made with Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp for the third time this year. The joint venture said in a statement in the China Securities Journal it lowered the price of its Lingyang small car on Monday by an average 12 percent, or between 10,000 to 15,000 yuan ($1,208 to $1,812), Changan said . A Changan official said the prices of five high-end Lingyang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changan cuts car prices again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642