SHANGHAI, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Leading Chinese minivan maker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit jumped 33 percent year on year, riding a boom in the domestic auto sector. The company, which makes compact cars with Japan's Suzuki Corp and U.S. giant Ford Motor Co , said full-year earnings were forecast to rise more than 50 percent after third-quarter net profit rose to 360.67 million yuan ($43.57 million) from 270.61 million yuan a year earlier. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changan Q3 net up a third, outlook strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642