BEIJING, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Major Chinese state auto group Chongqing Changan Automobile Co , which made its start as a mini van maker, on Sunday unveiled a new logo for its fast-growing passenger car business. Changan's branding initiative comes as many indigenous players, from Geely Automobile group to Chery Automobile, are trying to broaden their image beyond that of purveyors of affordable but lower quality cars. "From now on, all our sedans will carry the new V shape logo, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changan unveils new car logo in brand drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642