SHANGHAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - China's Chery Automobile is considering an initial public offering of shares to fund its expansion, state media said on Wednesday, quoting a company executive. Chery will invest 30 billion yuan ($3.81 billion) to expand its production capacity in the next five to 10 years, and an IPO could be an effective fund-raising method, vice president Lu Jianhui was quoted as saying by the Shanghai Securities News. He did not disclose any timetable for an IPO or other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Chery Auto considers IPO to fund growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.