SHANGHAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - China's Chery Automobile expects a decision soon on a possible $100 million investment in a new Russian plant, which it has been discussing with its Russian partner, Avtotor, for more than a year, a senior Chery executive said on Thursday. If the deal goes through, it would be one of the largest monetary investments overseas by Chery, a mid-sized but fast-growing automaker in east China. Chery has been assembling cars in Russia, Urugay, Iran, Egypt and South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Chery expects decision soon on Russia plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.