By Jane Lanhee Lee SHANGHAI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chery Quantum Auto Co., a joint venture between Chery Automobile and investment firm Israel Corp, on Monday unveiled the design of its first car, which it hopes will allow it to reverse a trend and export made-in-China cars to Western Europe. The 50-50 joint venture between Israel Corp and Chery Automobile was set up in 2007. The new brand, called Qoros, is targeting sales in 2013. Chinese carmakers have been shaking up the global auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Chery JV takes aim at Europe's high-end car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642