SHANGHAI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - China's Chery Automobile is recalling 1,875 internally developed sports utility vehicles around the world because of potential problems with wiring, official newspapers said on Thursday. It was the first global recall of a locally developed car model by a Chinese company, the China Securities Journal said. Chinese firms are increasingly keen on exporting and developing cars themselves instead of relying on ventures with foreign firms. The Tiggo SUVs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Chery stages global recall of cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642