HONG KONG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - China's third-largest car maker, Dongfeng Motor Corp., has filed an application with the Hong Kong exchange for an IPO, market sources said on Monday, but the offering may be just 60 percent of earlier plans. "It won't hit US$1 billion for sure," said a source close to the deal, referring to a figure people familiar with the situation set in April. The company has not finalised the size for the initial public offering, the source said. Euphoria for new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Dongfeng files for HK IPO - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.