SHANGHAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - FAW Car , a unit of China's second largest automaker, FAW Group, said on Thursday its unaudited net profit jumped 50 to 100 percent in 2007 due to robost car sales, cost cuts and changing accounting rules. Details of its 2007 earnings would be announced when the company publishes its annual report on April 23, FAW Car said in a statement published in the Securities Times. FAW Car posted a net profit of 347 million yuan ($48 million) in 2006. ($1=7.2 Yuan) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's FAW Car says 2007 earnings up 50-100 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642