SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - FAW Car Co , a unit of China's largest automaker First Automotive Works, reported net earnings of 54.01 million yuan ($6.53 million) in the third quarteron Wednesday, up 42 percent year on year, as sales surged. FAW's quarterly report, published in the official Securities Times, offered no comparative figures for the third quarter. But calculated from previous reports, net profit for the third quarter of last year was 38.11 million yuan. The listed company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's FAW says sales surge helps Q3 net leap 42%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.