BERLIN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Chinese truck maker Beiqi Foton and Germany's Daimler AG on Thursday formally signed a previously agreed truck venture. The deal, signed during the visit of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in Berlin, follows the two companies' announcement earlier this month to set up a 50-50 truck venture with a total investment of 6.35 billion yuan. The Chinese firm said then that Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co would start producing diesel engines in 2011 and trucks in 2012, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Foton, Daimler formally sign truck JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642