SHANGHAI, March 26 (Reuters) - China's Fuyao Group Glass Industries Co. Ltd. , in which Goldman Sachs is buying a stake, said on Monday its net profit would likely rise more than 50 percent year-on-year in the first quarter. The company, China's top automotive glass maker, said in a statement that the expected earnings increase was fuelled by sharply higher exports, returns from new projects as well as technological upgrade. The company reported a net profit of 96 million yuan ($12.42 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Fuyao sees over 50 pct growth in Q1 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642