SHANGHAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Gasgoo.com, a Chinese business-to-business e-commerce startup specialising in auto parts sourcing, is in initial talks with IDG Ventures and several other potential investors to sell as much as a 20 percent stake, its president said on Tuesday. Other firms that have expressed an interest in the firm include the investment arms of Japan's Softbank Corp and Lenovo Group Ltd , the world's No.4 PC maker, Kevin Chen told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Gasgoo.com in talks on stake sale to IDG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.