Nov 1 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd is expected to announce later on Thursday that it has achieved its annual vehicle export objective early, selling 81,000 cars outside China in the first 10 months, according to a press release viewed by Reuters. Geely, which had targeted full-year export sales of 80,000 cars, now says it may sell as many as 100,000 cars outside China this year. Geely, which owns Sweden's Volvo Car Corp, sold about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Geely hits auto export target early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642