HONG KONG, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Friday it was voluntarily recalling about 55,018 vehicles made and sold in China due to defects in fuel boxes. Geely Automobile, whose parent Zhejiang Geely Holdings Group Co took over Volvo in 2010, will recall certain models of "Geely Kingkong" and "Geely Jin Ying" produced and sold in the country between Jan. 3, 2009 and Nov. 30, 2011, it said in a statement. Geely's Hong Kong-listed shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Geely to recall 55,018 vehicles due to defects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.