By Vicki Kwong and Tony Munroe HONG KONG, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Chinese truck and sport-utility vehicle maker Great Wall Automobile Holding plans to raise US$150-$200 million in a Hong Kong initial public offering in mid-December, a source familiar with the deal said on Monday. The company is hoping that foreign investors will continue to clamour for access to an auto market that is the fastest-growing in the world as the country's economy grows in excess of eight percent and private car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Great Wall Auto plans US$150-200 mln HK IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642