GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - China's Guangqi Honda Automobile has reached 95 percent of its sales target for this year, with 310,000 vehicles sold in 2009 to date, the company's president said on Monday. The company, which sells four models of cars, including the Accord and Odyssey, is a joint venture between Honda Motor and Guangzhou Automobile, whose shares are held by Hong Kong-listed Denway Motors . Guangqi Honda President Kanayama Hironori added that 1 million Accords have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Guangqi Honda at 95 pct of 2009 sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.