BEIJING, Sept 26 (Reuters) - China's automotive imports almost doubled in the first eight months of the year from the same period of 2002 to reach a record $9.3 billion as the industry sped ahead to meet demand, Xinhua news agency said on Friday. But the 94.7 percent year-on-year rise in imports was slightly slower than the annual 109.2 percent growth seen in the first seven months. Xinhua did not provide a breakdown by vehicle type, nor mention the total number of vehicles or parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Jan-Aug auto imports almost double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.