WARSAW, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Jiangling Motors plans to build a car factory in Poland to become the first Chinese automaker to establish a European plant, daily Rzeczpospolita reported on Thursday. Representatives of Jiangling, 30-percent owned by Ford Motor Co , are to hold talks with Polish officials in September concerning the investment, the paper cited the company's top European official as saying. The plant would produce 400,000 cars annually, outpacing the largest local producer Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Jiangling to build Polish car plant-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642