SHANGHAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - China's Jiangling Motors Co Ltd said on Friday its net profit surged 85 percent year-on-year in the first six months of 2002 mainly due to rising sales of its minivan and light trucks. Net earnings rose to 130 million yuan ($15.71 million) also due to lower costs and financial expenses, Jiangling said in its interim results report published in the Securities Times. U.S. auto giant Ford Motors has a 29.96 percent stake in Jiangling, which has hard currency B ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Jiangling Motors H1 net surges 85 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642