SHANGHAI, April 26 (Reuters) - Quarter ended March 31, 2006. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): Q1 2006 Q1 2005 Turnover 1,843.12 vs 1,366.15 Net profit 220.85 vs 81.21 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.26 vs 0.09 Assets per share (yuan) 3.23 vs 3.00 Company: Jiangling Motors Co , which is 30-percent owned by U.S. auto giant Ford Motor Co , makes mini-vans and light trucks and is based in the central province of Jiangxi. Note: The company published unaudited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Jiangling Motors Q1 net rises 172 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642