HONG KONG, July 24 (Reuters) - Chinese toll road manager Jiangsu Expressway said on Wednesday it will liquidate one of its units, in which it has invested 100 million yuan (US$12 million), on fears of eroded earnings from the firm. Jiangsu Expressway said it will dissolve its 49-percent held Yixing Yicao Highway Co Ltd, whose earnings it expects would be hit by the construction of a parallel and alternative highway, but added that its investment in the firm has been fruitful. "On the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Jiangsu Expressway to liquidate unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.