BEIJING, Nov 23 (Reuters) - First Automotive Works (FAW), China's largest vehicle maker and partner of Volkswagen A.G. , is interested in listing abroad within the next five years, its top executive said on Wednesday. FAW, which also has partnerships with Mazda Motor Corp. and Toyota Motor Co. , would join rival Shanghai Automotive in seeking to raise funds on the global market. "We would be interested, but we have to make sure the timing is appropriate," FAW chief executive Zhu Yanfeng ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's largest auto maker eyes listing abroad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.