BEIJING, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Shares of Lifan Industry (Group) Co , which raised 2.9 billion yuan ($437 million) in an initial public offering, will make their trading debut in the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Thursday. Lifan, which makes motorcycles and cars, has issued 200 million shares at 14.5 yuan per share, it said in a stock exchange filing. Proceeds will help bankroll several projects, including a passenger car facility with annual production capacity of 150,000 units, it said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Lifan Industry to debut in Shanghai this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642