BEIJING, June 25 (Reuters) - China's top economic planning agency is likely to reject Sichuan Tengzhong's bid to buy the Hummer brand from bankrupt General Motors Corp , state radio reported on Thursday. The planner, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), is worried that Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery, which makes special-use vehicles and highway components, does not have the experience and resources to run the Hummer business, the report said. Besides, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's NDRC against Tengzhong bid for Hummer-radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642