HONG KONG, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Shares of New Focus Auto Tech Holdings Ltd. , a small Shanghai-based auto parts manufacturer, were indicated at HK$0.95 in pre-open trade, up 1 percent from their IPO price ahead of their debut. The firm priced its 100 million shares at HK$0.94 apiece, or the top of an indicated range of HK$0.70-$0.94, after the deal was 2 times covered for the institutional tranche and 15.15 times covered for the public portion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's New Focus rises 1 pct in pre-market debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.