STOCKHOLM, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Chinese firms Pang Da Automobile Trade Co and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co have agreed to buy all of the shares in struggling carmaker Saab , a court document showed on Friday. The two Chinese firms will provide sufficient financing so that a court-backed reconstruction process under creditor protection can continue, it said. The memorandum of understanding meant the Chinese firms would "buy all of the shares in Saab Automobile AB", the document ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Pang Da, Youngman agree to buy all of Saab-court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.