SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Pangda Automobile Trade Co Ltd dropped 20 percent in their trading debut in Shanghai on Thursday after the Chinese car dealer raised close to $1 billion in the country's second-biggest IPO so far this year. Pangda shares were traded at 36.00 yuan a share at the open, compared with its IPO price of 45 yuan a share. The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index was up 0.4 percent. Based in the northern Chinese province of Hebei, Pangda's IPO was the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Pangda shares plunge 20 pct after Shanghai IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.