By James Pomfret LONGBRIDGE, ENGLAND, June 26 (Reuters) - Chinese premier Wen Jiabao pointed to Sino-British manufacturing co-operation on Sunday as he launched the first new MG motor model in 15 years during the British leg of a brief visit to Europe. Diplomats say China and Britain are expected to announce over one billion pound's worth of deals during his three-day visit in a range of industries. Wen will meet British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday for the latest of a series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's premier promotes Sino-UK trade synergies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642