SHANGHAI, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp posted a 14.4 percent rise in vehicle sales in August from a year ago, it said in filing to the stock exchange late on Tuesday. SAIC, the China partner of General Motors and Volkswagen , sold 327,924 vehicles in last month, up from 286,502 units a year earlier and 270,439 in July, it said. Total sales so far this year is up 11.3 percent from the same period a year ago, it said. After two straight years of frantic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC Aug auto sales up 14.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.