BEIJING, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Fiat's bus and truck unit Iveco signed an agreement on Friday with China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Co (SAIC) to set up a joint venture, which would take a 67 percent stake in Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group, SAIC said on Friday. "The three companies have signed a preliminary deal to produce heavy commercial vehicles," said Zhu Xiangjun, the spokesperson for SAIC. The companies did not reveal any financial details of the agreement, which they hoped would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC, Fiat unit eye 67 pct stake in Chongqing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642