SHANGHAI, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp saw July vehicle sales fall 2.97 percent from a year ago, amid a slowdown in the world's largest auto market. SAIC, the China partner of General Motors and Volkswagen , sold 270,439 vehicles in July, down from 278,730 units a year earlier and 317,682 in June, it said in a stock exchange filing on Friday. However, total sales so far this year remain up 10.8 percent from a year ago, the firm said. After two straight years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC July auto sales fall 2.97 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.