SHANGHAI, Oct 11 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp Ltd , China's top automaker, posted a 16 percent rise in vehicle sales in September from a year ago, it said late on Monday. SAIC Motor sold 376,800 vehicles in September, up from 324,665 in the same period last year, bringing total sales in the first nine months of the year to 2.98 million units, it said in a filing with the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Auto sales for January-September were up 12 percent from a year earlier, said the automaker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC Sept auto sales up 16 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.