SHANGHAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of SAIC Motor Corp , China's top car maker, will remain suspended for another five working days from Monday, the company said in a filing with the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Friday. Trading in SAIC Motor has been halted since Feb. 14 after its holding company, state-owned SAIC Group, said it was working on a major plan involving SAIC. [ID:nTOE71A03Q] SAIC Motor manufactures Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Volkswagen brands in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC shares to remain suspended next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.