SHANGHAI, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp sold 4.01 million vehicles this year, up 11.9 percent from a year ago, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Friday, quoting SAIC. SAIC said this month its November vehicle sales rose 13.3 percent from a year earlier to 359,384 units. Sales growth for the industry slowed this year after a blistering 32 percent rise in 2010 as China scrapped a small-car tax incentive and imposed car purchase restrictions on residents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's SAIC sold 4 mln vehicles in 2011 -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.