SHANGHAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Beijing Shougang , the listed unit of China steelmaker Shougang Group, said on Saturday it will invest 1.95 billion yuan ($287 million) to help set up investment firm Beijing Motor Corp. Beijing Shougang will hold a 18.31 percent stake in the newly formed company as well as the entire equity interest of Beijing Automobile Investment, the firm said in a filing to the stock exchange. Beijing Motor will have a registered capital of 5 billion yuan of shares and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Shougang invests $287 in formation of Beijing Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.